Pages

Subscribe:

Friday, May 22, 2015

A Little About Me

My name is Elder Vetuski. I am from a small town outside of Austin, Texas called Wimberley. I have lived there most of my life and I truly love it there. As well currently I am a Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (aka. Mormons). I live and love my religion. When I was younger I never truly appreciated all that the church had to offer and I never really understood even the basic foundation of what I had been taught my entire life. But since serving a mission I have begun to understand the foundation of Christ's true church. As well I has developed a knowledge of Gospel Doctrine. I love to answer questions about the LDS Church. So please Email me your questions at dallin.vetuski@gmail.com or dallin.vetuski@myldsmail.net. I promise all of you who have questions about the LDS Church that I will answer your questions according to my knowledge. Thank you all and have a blessed day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment